Detroit Churches Detroit Churches

Really enjoyed the video. Nice flow of the entire story.

My experience with church is I always believed in God and got baptized 11 years ago, but didn't take it seriously until last year. Finally read the entire bible from cover to cover. I feel like God gave me a desire/passion to seek him more.

With that charaka stuff I think it's pretty cool like in shows like Naruto, but in real life I would never practice that stuff because i believe by doing that a person is messing with evil spirits/demons.

Also if your seeking to questions maybe this man Hugh Ross can answer some of them. He's a real smart man. Here's a short two minute video that might interest you.

Continue the cool animations, cleaver humor, and may God bless you with a blessing that was meant for me to you instead! :)

TD-Where You're Going TD-Where You're Going

Really enjoyed watching this animation. I'am currenlty work at walmart and trying to get my bachelors too. Keep up the great work and may God bless you with a blessing that I was supposed to receive and give it to you instead! <3 (Added you to my favorite artists)

YOLO YOLO

I found the animation really entertaining. Keep up the funny jokes and entertaining animations. :)

What About a Man? What About a Man?

I don't review much, but this animation had a good art style, funny writing, and voice work. I hope you continue to make more animations.

Pegbarians responds:

I sure will!

Clogged Tubes Ep 1 Clogged Tubes Ep 1

Simply entertaining

I enjoyed what you showed so far and I will continue to keep watching. I already had you on my favorite authors list. One thing I noticed is the scene with knife there may have been a lip synch issue. Could of just been my computer. Anyways keep up the great animations.

Morphemon Duelists Ep.2 Morphemon Duelists Ep.2

Better animation &amp; story development

At the price of worse graphices compared to episode 1. I can live with that. Would be it be possible to rehire the old actresses who did the females voice? Keep up the great animations.

PiGPEN responds:

The previous VAs did not make themselves available to the project. Nor did new ones.

Snorlax Vs Snorlax Snorlax Vs Snorlax

Laughing throughout the flash movie

I couldn't stop laughing. Keep the great humor. ( added to my favorite artist and animations list )

Raimbow cat Raimbow cat

Nice song choice

Interesting flash. What song did you use in this flash?

ClockRadio responds:

Yelle - Je veux te voir

|~Snow Snow For Lucy~| |~Snow Snow For Lucy~|

Wow! That was great!

I enjioyed the character designs, music, environments, and the story greatly. I can't wait to see your next work. Your added to my favorite artist list.

SpikeVallentine responds:

Hehehhe. Gee shucks...you didn't have to . hehz...

well we've got a game coming soon!

hehehehe

The Pizza Caller The Pizza Caller

Liked the art style and humor

I laughed multiple times throughout this flash movie. Keep up the great humor.